SEASR 2020 Travel Awards
The SEASR Organizing Committee is pleased to announce Travel Awards to attend the 2020 Annual Meeting!
A limited number of travel awards $500 are available for:
- First-time SEASR attendees*
- SEASR attendees from institutions who have not had representation in the last five years*
- All Core Facility Staff members will be given priority*
- Application deadline closes on April 30th, 2020.
- Best poster presentation winner at the 2020 SEASR Annual meeting wins travel award support to attend future SEASR or ABRF conferences
- Travel award covers conference housing ($175+tax/person/
Interested individuals should submit an application to SEASR Travel Award Committee and include:
- Name/Institution/Contact Information
- First-time SEASR attendee (Y/N)
- Statement describing how attendance at the 2020 SEASR Annual Meeting will enhance your institution’s core operations and your professional growth.
Award payment will be issued once the following documentation is received:
(1) Proof of travel in the form of receipts (e.g., airfare, boarding passes, hotel booking). Scanned copies of receipts and boarding passes are sufficient
(2) Submit a Report upon return.
*Priority will be given to attendees presenting a poster, but everyone is encouraged to apply!
*Only one award per person